Walter Sabatini the current global Sporting Director for Bologna FC and Montreal Impact has sanctioned Victor Osimhen move to Napoli.
The former Inter Milan Director of Football while speaking ahead of his side’s Serie A clash against Napoli on Wednesday, said a Napoli move for Victor Osimhen would be worth all the money.
Sabatini revealed that he attempted signing the Nigerian for Bologna last season but he was too expensive for his club.
The 65-year-old former midfielder asked Napoli to go and get Victor Osimhen who he described as a graceful and highly technical player.
‘Go and get Osimhen, he’s worth it!
‘He is graceful. He has stamina and great technique.
‘I tried to sign him last year, but I didn’t have the strength to buy him with Bologna.
‘If Napoli close the deal, I wish them the best of luck. He is a great purchase.’
The deal bringing Victor Osimhen to Napoli is said to be a wrap and could be completed this week according to reports from Italy.
Meanwhile, reports from France and England suggesting Tottenham have joined the race and are willing to outbid Napoli.
According to L’Èquipe, Victor Osimhen’s expected transfer to SSC Napoli could be hijacked by Tottenham Hotspur.
Also, Eurosport revealed that Tottenham representatives’ are now due to meet with Victor Osimhen and his agent today, with the forward keen to hear head coach Josè Mourinho’s proposal.